Today was Patio day. And thank goodness too. I forgot to take pics today, but let me see if I can create a visual. How about broken toys, duck poop, leaves from the tree that is next to the patio, kids shoes, empty bowls from snack time. Is this a good enough picture???
So I have managed today to get the ducks in their Pen, and stay there. Clorox, dish washing soap, and carpet cleaner were used today. I have an outdoor rug, with a patio furniture set. Clean, Clean, Clean is what happened today. No more poop, broken toys, and empty dishes.
I now have a clean patio with the furniture nice and shiny.
Man did that feel good, and perfect timing. Right before I host Ben's b day party. And I just found out that the weather is suppose to turn from nice to crap in a couple of days. What's up with that. I want to enjoy my patio after all that hard labor work.
Well hopefully soon. It's still not all the way done. Needs some touches like, flowers in their pots and the out door drapery hung. But in all... what a turn around. Very pleased.
Good Night
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment