CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's been going on???

Everything!! I just hosted Ben's 40th birthday party over the weekend. Holly Hannah!! Why as women do we add the extra pressure to get everything done. I even re-painted my bedroom. So for my Martha schedule it was on hold for 2 days. After the party I had to re-group, re-coup, re-energize and anything else that begins with "RE".
So the month of May looks really good on the home cleaning lists. Today was vacuum under couches, and in between pillows, clean all furniture. Since I don't have that many couches or chairs... this was a great one.
It feels good to be caught up on housework, so all I have to do is maintain. Just adding the Martha-ism is a bonus... right now. That is the bonus of having a party, it forces you to get the things done .. done.
Got a new Martha cookbook. 52 dinner meals. Hmmmmm .. buttered lettuce with brie and pears?? We'll see how the kids go for this.

Good Night

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy!!!! I am your number one fan! I just saw you on facebook and clicked on your link to your blog! You are awesome and I wish I had some of your energy. I want to be that kind of mom!!! Can't wait to read more! -Love Stac

    ReplyDelete