

Today was most definitely a Cinderella day. It all started with my little baby girl being up all night. I thought she was teething, but come to find out... it was her ears. As most mother's know, It is very difficult to get work done when you have a sick baby. A child is different, you can put them in their bed with their DS and call it good. A baby, wants to be held allllll the time.
So that was a great start... sleep deprived and a little sick monkey hanging off the hip.
I had bought this sealer, because my neighbor's tile always looked so shiny and clean. man does this stuff rock. Hands and knees all day, doing the floors.
My 3 year old wanted to help in her dress-up cause she said "I can help you Cinderella, just call me sleeping booty"
Good Night
No comments:
Post a Comment